Ads Transparency Spotlight Survey
Thanks for trying out the Ads Transparency Spotlight Chrome Extension. We would really appreciate your feedback.
If you haven’t installed the extension yet, please follow the instructions below:
How to install and use the extension
1. Using the Chrome browser, install the Ads Transparency Spotlight (Alpha) extension from the Chrome store. If you can’t click the link, paste the following link into your Chrome browser:
2. After installing the extension, at the top of the Chrome window, click the Ads Transparency Spotlight icon in the extension toolbar.
3. To use the extension:
• To view information about ads on the page, click the Ads tab.
• To view all companies with a presence on the page, click the Entities tab.
• To get more information about this extension, click Learn more at the top of the extension.
Terms of Service:
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
Did you discover any bugs or errors while using the extension? If so, please provide details.
Which information shown in Ads Transparency Spotlight is the most important to you and why?
Which information shown in Ads Transparency Spotlight is the least important to you and why?
What if anything was not clear or confusing in Ads Transparency Spotlight?
What might you want to add to the Ads Transparency Spotlight to improve it?
What do you believe a “privacy-safe internet” means?
Overall what do you believe is the goal of Ads Transparency Spotlight extension? How well do you think the extension achieves this goal?
How satisfied are you with the Ads Transparency Spotlight extension
Have you used any of the following extensions?
ad blocking extension
None of the above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Google.com.
Privacy & Terms