Mississippi Market Community Partner Program Application
The purpose of Mississippi Market’s Community Partner Program is to provide a connection between co-op member-owners and local businesses, to provide tangible benefits to co-op member-owners, and to support local, sustainable, independent businesses. The program benefits our community in the following ways:
- Our member-owners benefit from goods, services, and discounts offered by our community partners
- Our community partners benefit from having our member-owners shop at their businesses and from increased exposure through our program outreach and marketing
- Our community benefits from how the partnership supports our local economy
Community partners receive the following support from the Mississippi Market for participation in our program:
- A free listing on our community partner brochure, given to all new owners and available in store
- A free listing on our website:
- Periodic social media promotion
- In-store posters with community partners listed
- An e-newsletter and print newsletter feature
The Community Partner Program includes locally-owned business in St. Paul, Minnesota. To apply for the program applicant must be:
- In St. Paul and independently-owned
- Share similar values to the co-op of local, sustainable, ethically-sourced, and non-discrimination
- Willing to promote Mississippi Market to its customers
- Able to submit logo and photo within one week of application
- Able to provide a minimum of a 10% discount off or equivalent
- Willing to commit to being a part of the program with featured discount for at least 1 year
To apply, complete the online application form below and email
a high resolution photo and logo. For any questions, please contact the Community & Event Coordinator, Katie Marty:
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and evaluated annually to determine Community Partners for the program year start in July. Applications are evaluated based on availability, discount offer, category of business, and fit with the co-op.
Organization name (as you would like it to appear)
Specify the discount or gift you will offer our owners through your business (see guidelines for requirements)
By applying to the program, applicant agrees to the community partner guidelines and asserts that at least 51% of the business is locally-owned and prioritizes sustainable, ethical, and non-discriminatory business practices. Applicant agrees to offer the discount or gift described above to any member of Mississippi Market Food Co-op presenting a membership card. Changes can be made on an annual basis. The Co-op reserves the right to terminate a business from participation in the program at any time.
Name and date
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service