All application fees are a donation to the Abita Springs Trailhead Museum. We thank you for your support. Come see us! We're the yellow building next to the Trace in Abita Springs Park.
This form will be automatically saved as you type. Feel free to come back and update it before submitting. Once your submission is confirmed, you will be advised of the exact amount to pay at Town Hall. If you add walkers or vehicles to your entry after you've paid, please be prepared to pay the difference at the parade check-in table.
By submitting this form, you agree to cooperate in every way possible, to abide by the following rules in order to insure the safety and success of the parade, and to share these rules with all others in your group.
- All vehicles must be sufficiently decorated and all participants costumed. There are no exceptions.
- Our parade is not an opportunity to advertise your product or service. There are plenty of other opportunities for that. Don't do it here. Contact us if, for any reason, you need clarification.
- Alcohol consumption by anyone riding or driving is strictly prohibited. Do not bring alcohol or contraband onto school grounds.
- Drivers of any type of motorized vehicle must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pickup trucks that are towing trailers may not have participants in the bed of the pickup because someone could fall out and the driver might not be aware of it. Truck bed doors must be closed.
- Silly string and throws that may cause harm are prohibited. Hand made throws are greatly encouraged. Be creative.
- A pooper scooper is required for horse groups and that person will not be charged as a walker or vehicle but must be decorated or costumed.
The Town of Abita Springs and its assigns shall not be held responsible and/or liable for the property of participants due to theft, damage by fire, water, accidents and/or other causes.
By submitting this form, you understand and agree that your organization, business, corporation, and/or individuals shall not hold the officers, members, agents, volunteers and/or employees of The Town of Abita Springs and/or event organizers responsible for any and all injury or damage caused by them, participants, or spectators.