2. After a review of your application, you will be interviewed by members of the 2019-20 ASB Executive Board and Mr. Simon. If you miss your assigned interview time, this will result in your automatic disqualification from the Student Government class.
3. The Student Government class is a major time commitment and responsibility for Westmoor students. "Leadership starts with you, but it's not about you." - Stephen Amundson
4. Our goal is to make Westmoor bigger, better and the most inclusive school around. We can only do this if you are committed to positive school change and increasing student spirit! This will require us to have a good “kick-off” to the school year. Please make sure you can attend the Leadership Retreat Days and are available for the week before school in August to help build culture and welcome all of our new staff and students to Westmoor.
5. If you have any questions or concerns about this application or the Student Government Program at Westmoor, please email Mr. Simon at Westmoor.firstname.lastname@example.org – please put in the subject line “Student Govt. Application”.
6. You must answer all questions on the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.