BUSINESS IDEA APPLICATION FORM
Please complete this form by answering ALL questions, and providing the full description of your idea, highlighting the socio-economic benefits to your community as outlined in the 2016 Botho University Entrepreneurship Development Program (BUEDP) Call for Applications to become one of the inaugural E-Lab Resident Entrepreneurs. A non- complete application will be disqualified.
DEADLINE: 15 AUGUST 2017
I. GENERAL INFORMATION (mandatory)
1. Full names of the applicant candidate(s) starting with Team Leader if team:
2. a) Age
3. Main Mailing Address
4. Main Telephone
5. Main Email Address
II. IDEA DESCRIPTION
1. Business Title
2. Please Indicate the Industry Category that best describes your Idea
b) Environment, Energy & Water
c) Health & Wellness
e) Tourism & Hospitality
3. Executive Summary of the idea: (Please limit this to 500 words)
4. Please describe how advanced your idea is with regards to its maturity?
Still a fresh idea
Research & Development Phase
5. Who is this business idea for? Who are the targeted primary users? (300 words maximum)
6. Please describe why you think your idea is innovative and how it might lead to breakthroughs. Also, how is it different in comparison with similar projects that might exist? (200 words maximum)
7. Please describe the long terms effects/impacts of your business idea on the primary users? (200 words maximum)
III. COLLABORATION/ PARTNERSHIPS & OWNERSHIP
Please describe any collaboration/partnerships involved in this idea conceptualization (include names and contact information of all collaborators). Also, please specify the ownership (failure to disclose ownership may lead to disqualification). 300 words maximum
Please note that by submitting this form you allow Botho University to use the details in this application form for the purposes of the eLab. You have choice of not submitting now by closing the browser instead of clicking the SUBMIT button.
Application submitted by(person who completed this application form)
Position if on team:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Botho University.
Terms of Service