Request for organisational access to the healthLearn LMS
For organisations who provide health care services within the wider South Island
BEFORE YOU BEGIN COMPLETING THIS FORM, PLEASE ENSURE that you are authorised by your organisation to agree to the terms and conditions for access to healthLearn. Further information can be found in the HELP section of the healthLearn site
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please read the information below before completing the access request form
You will need to have a contact person, and also identify and provide details of the person in your organisation who can formally sign the access agreement.
The process of obtaining access is generally as follows
1. Application is submitted online
2. Your contact person is sent a confirmation, and details of SuperUser/s requested
3. Application is processed
4. Organisation verified
5. Organisational access set up
6. Support information sent out to the SuperUser and Main Contact
7. Access for your SuperUser is arranged
8. SuperUser is enrolled into the SuperUser Training Course
9. Once SuperUser training is completed, Go live date advised
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service