Although this training opportunity is open to everyone, we understand that the attendance fee can be expensive. Therefore, the JLL will be offering a limited number of scholarships to the community on behalf of our sponsors. All candidates must fill out this application and complete all requirements by January 25, 2017 to be considered for the scholarship. Recipients will be notified by January 30th.
All candidates must meet the following requirements.
1. Provide a 250-500-word essay explaining your financial need for the scholarship.
2. Provide a 250-500-word essay explaining your interest in the GOB training.
3. The candidate must be able to attend all training sessions.
4. The candidate must complete a write-up describing his/her experience and any lessons learned. The write-up must be submitted no later than two weeks after the training has ended. You should include the following information.
• What did you learn?• Which session did you find the most beneficial?• How can the training sessions improve?• Is there anything that you would have wanted to learn but wasn’t included in the sessions?