Extra mobile data request
Increasing data allowances on mobile devices to support disadvantaged children
This Department for Education (DfE) scheme temporarily increases data allowances for mobile phone users on certain networks. This is so that disadvantaged children and young people can access remote education whilst their face-to-face education is disrupted, and they do not have access to broadband at home.
This scheme is open to children and young people who:
*don’t have access to a fixed broadband connection
*cannot afford the additional data needed to access educational resources or social care services
*have access to a mobile device that uses a participating network
*are facing disruption to their face-to-face education, or have been advised not to attend school
To request extra mobile data, please complete the form below and the school will submit this information to the DfE on your behalf. If you want to take up the offer, you must agree to the Privacy Statement below:
1. For the purposes of data protection, I need to let you know that the Department for Education (DfE) is running the Mobile Network Offer through schools and their trusts or local authorities.
2. If the offer is taken up by an adult account holder, the school or social care team will share the account holder’s name and mobile phone details with the DfE, who will share these with the relevant mobile network operator.
3. The mobile network operator will use that information to increase the data available for the account holder’s mobile device, as long as they qualify for the offer.
4. The adult account holder’s personal data is only shared with their mobile network operator for the purposes of the offer. No names of children or other adults, other than adult account holder, are shared with the DfE or the mobile network operator.
5. No personal information will be shared with the DfE if you do not want to take up the offer.
6. If you want to know more about how your personal information will be used before you take up the offer, we can send that to you first.
7. If you decide to take up the offer, you’ll get a text message from the Department for Education with more information about your data protection rights.
If you (the account holder) would like to receive some additional information first, please visit this website:
Another option for increasing internet access:
If increasing mobile data is not a suitable option, or if a mobile network cannot process a request, the school can also request a 4G wireless router on your behalf. Please contact the school via the admin email to request this. (
Child's first name
Mobile account holder's name (forename and surname)
Mobile phone number
Pay monthly or PAYG
You have read the privacy statement above?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sebright Primary School.