UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2010-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-101
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
51. Dioxins are produced from
Combustion of plastics
52. The slogan “A tree for each child” was coined for
Social forestry programme
Clean Air programme
Soil conservation programme
Environmental protection programme
53. The main constituents of biogas are
Methane and Carbon di-oxide
Methane and Sulphur di-oxide
Methane and Nitric oxide
Methane, Hydrogen and Nitric oxide
54. Assertion (A) : In the world as a whole, the environment has degraded during past several decades. Reason (R) : The population of the world has been growing significantly.
(A) is correct, (R) is correct and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
(A) is correct, (R) is correct and (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
(A) is correct, but (R) is false.
(A) is false, but (R) is correct.
55. Climate change has implications for
1. soil moisture
2. forest fires
4. ground water
Identify the correct combination according to the code:
(A) 1 and 3
(B) 1, 2 and 3
(C) 1, 3 and 4
(D) 1, 2, 3 and 4
56. The accreditation process by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) differs from that of National Board of Accreditation (NBA) in terms of
Disciplines covered by both being the same, there is duplication of efforts.
This accreditation amounts to approval of minimum standards in the quality of education in the institution concerned.
Once get accredited by NBA or NAAC, the institution is free from renewal of grading, which is not a progressive decision.
One has institutional grading approach and the other has programme grading approach.
57. Which option is not correct ?
India had implemented the right to Free and Compulsory Primary Education in 2002 through 86th Constitutional Amendment.
Most of the educational institutions of National repute in scientific and technical sphere fall under 64th entry of Union list.
Education, in general, is the subject of concurrent list since 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act 1976.
Central Advisory Board on Education (CABE) was first established in 1920.
58. Which statement is not correct about the “National Education Day” of India?
It is celebrated in the memory of India’s first Union Minister of Education, Dr. Abul Kalam Azad.
It is being celebrated since 2008.
It is celebrated on 11th November every year.
It is celebrated on 5th September every year.
59. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer from the codes given below:
List – I List – II
(Articles of the Constitution) (Institutions)
(a) Article 280 (i) Administrative Tribunals
(b) Article 324 (ii) Election Commission of India
(c) Article 323 (iii) Finance Commission at Union level
(d) Article 315 (iv) Union Public Service Commission
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
(iii) (ii) (i) (iv)
(ii) (iii) (iv) (i)
(ii) (iv) (iii) (i)
60. Deemed Universities declared by UGC under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956, are not permitted to
offer distance education programmes without the approval of the Distance Education Council.
open off-campus and off-shore campus anywhere in the country and overseas respectively without the permission of the UGC.
give affiliation to any institute of higher education.
offer programmes in higher education and issue degrees.
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service