The Camera Never Lies Bookstagram Plus Tour Sign Ups
This is the OFFICIAL BOOKSTAGRAM Tour for The Camera Never Lies by David Rawlings, published by Thomas Nelson, and hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours. This tour will be held from December 11 - 15, 2019.
This tour is open to all instagram accounts, specifically bookstagrammers. Printed and digital copies will be sent out to those selected for the tour. Due to shipping costs, print copies will be sent to US mailing addresses only. Digital copies, if available are open to international hosts as well. Hosts are to post an original photograph of their own that clearly features the front cover of the book. Quality of the host's feeds, images and interactions will be considered.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on November 6, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST or later.
The Camera Never Lies by David Rawlings
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Genre: General Fiction / Magical Realism
Release Date: December 3, 2019
Daniel, Kelly, and Milly appear to be the perfect family. But an old camera will expose secrets no one wants developed.
Daniel Whitely is a successful marriage counselor and bestselling author, yet his own marriage is in crisis and his daughter is drifting further away each day. To make matters worse, the deadline for his second book has come and gone, and he still hasn’t written a single word.
When Daniel inherits an old camera from his grandfather, he notices an inscription on the bottom: “No matter what you think you might see, the camera never lies.”
Daniel begins using the camera, but every time he develops his photos, they threaten to reveal secrets that could sabotage both his marriage and his career—exposing him as a fraud and destroying the life he has worked so hard to build.
He’s faced with a choice: keep his secrets and save his career or come clean and possibly save his family. Which will he choose? Which would you choose?
By signing up for this tour you are agreeing to:
1. Post an original photograph/image that features the book(s) on your scheduled date. - NO cover images only or black & white, fuzzy or spine only photos.
2. Share about the book and the giveaway in the caption of your image.
3. Share the provided purchase link in your bio for up to 24 hours.
Tour assets will be sent out at least a week before tour dates.
1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective stops anytime on their scheduled date (EST).
4. For those that plan on reviewing this book in the future: IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
Sign Up Now - Tour Options
Instagram profile link
Number of Followers
Which day would you like to sign up for?
Please check all that will work.
Would you like a copy of the book and in what format?
Please be advise that there may NOT be print copies available at all in time for the tour. If there are, it is very limited. Digital copies are available for hosts. US only for print copies. (Only 1 copy of the book will be provided for the same host on multiple tours of this title.)
Yes - Print only
Yes - print preferred if available, but will accept digital
Yes - Digital only
NO, I do not need a copy
(Please include House Number & Street Name)
State Abbreviation! (2 letters in U.S.)
Check all your info, make sure it's correct AND you've read ALL criteria!
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service