Eagle Bluff Skills School Instructor Handbook Acknowledgement
I have read the Instructor Handbook and am familiar with its terms. I understand that it is not a binding contract, but a set of guidelines for the implementation of policies. I understand that Eagle Bluff may modify any of the provisions of this handbook at any time. I also understand that, notwithstanding any of the provisions of the handbook, I am contracted on an at-will basis. My contract may be terminated at any time, either by me or by Eagle Bluff Skills School, with or without cause.
I understand my responsibilities as a contractor of Eagle Bluff Skills School. I will strive to follow through with the expectations Eagle Bluff has of me. These expectations include, but are not limited to:
1) Offering high quality, engaging and unique learning experiences that are student-focused and provide skills to empower students to live more sustainably.
2) Instructor arriving no later than 45 minutes prior to the advertised start time of class.
3) A cooperative attitude and respect towards Skills School staff, volunteers and participants.
4) A positive effort to satisfy the needs and desires of class participants.
5) Self-promotion of Skills School classes in surrounding communities and groups of followers.
I have a sound understanding of my responsibilities as a professional and representative of Eagle Bluff Skills School. I have a clear understanding of how compensation is handled. By signing this contract, I agree to the terms stated above. I understand that this is not a contract of employment, but rather a contract agreeing to the above expectations.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service