Just a little survey...
1. Do you consider yourself a
artist in training ;)
2. When looking for tutorials you prefer
step by step tutorial with pictures
videos with step by step verbal instruction
videos no verbal instruction neccessary
not really looking for tutorials
3. When looking for artsy supplies I prefer
to shop online specialty stores (
to shop local
to shop for a kit club
to shop in big box stores (Michael's,Hobby Lobby, Joann)
to shop on etsy
I don't buy artsy supplies
4. Do you take online classes?
I haven't but I might
5. If you take online classes are they
Artsy/mixed media classes - technique based
Artsy/mixed media classes - project based (where you finish a pretty project)?
Bible Journaling classes
6. I spend time a lot of time on
none of the above
7. I prefer to receive newsletters
once a week
once a month
every other week
8. What type of techniques, projects or products would you like to see Mixed Media Monday on Facebook? (RitaBarakakt1, 8pm CST)
9. What topics would you like to see on the blog (RitaBarakat.com)?
10. What would you like to see in a newsletter?
11. How did you come to know about
a manufacturer site
I took a class with Rita
12. If you would like to be entered to win a big prize of artsy goodness because you are so gracious to fill out this survey please leave your name and a contact email below! Thank you for taking this quiz!
What type of artsy products would you like to see that aren't out?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service