For entry into Business, Education, Law, Medicine and Social Work please contact Nura Gili on 02 9385 3805.
BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM PLEASE READ THE BELOW INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately at this time, Google Forms does not allow you to save this form and return to it later therefore please ensure you have all required information before completing.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT DOCUMENTATION:
If you are providing copies of original documents, they will need to be certified by an authorised certification officer (e.g. Justice of the Peace, Police Officer, Solicitor etc.). Please visit Certification and translation of documents for further information on document certification.
How to complete your application:
1. Complete UAC application before completing your IAS application. You will need to add a copy of your UAC confirmation letter to your application. www.uac.edu.au
2. Complete the online IAS application form.
3. Email all relevant supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org - REMINDER: All your supporting documentation, including each page needs to be certified by an authorised certification officer (e.g. justice of peace, police officer, solicitor etc.).
- For recent school leavers and anyone who completed school between 2013 to 2016: You will need to supply certified copies of your Year 11 & 12 school reports; transcripts of any other studies/courses undertaken; and any other awards or achievements such as work experience, extra curricula activities etc. that may assist your application.
- For applicants who completed school in 2017: You will need to supply certified copies of final school year reports and details of course(s), if recent; a CV/Resume detailing work experience and education or training undertaken since leaving school; and anything else that can support your application.
- For all applicants: Attach a certified copy of evidence of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent. Please refer to Nura Gili’s Confirmation of Aboriginality policy for further information.