The final nominees list constitutes the basis for choosing the winners for each category. Any information provided by the final nominees will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be used for the purpose of designating the Award Winners.
Members of the Jury will be asked to vote for nominees in each category. The award is given at the majority of the votes. In case of equal votes, there will be a second round of votes. Members of the Jury are independent from the nominees for which they will have to vote. If otherwise they will withdraw from that specific vote.
The names of the Award Winners are announced during a gala evening held at JW Marriott Hotel - Constanta Ballroom, in Bucharest on 13 November, 2018, starting 6:30 pm.
Please note that 25 October is the deadline to submit your nominations for Automotive Awards for Excellence 2018 Edition!
2. SUPPLIER EXCELLENCE AWARD - This award is for a manufacturing company that has made progress towards operating an integrated and collaborative relationship with its customers, both internally, across functions and with its own supply chain partners
3. CSR AWARD - This award recognizes the unique and outside-the-box initiative and strategy, that demonstrates a commitment to corporate socially responsible principles
4. COMPANY OF THE YEAR - This award is for businesses that can demonstrate success, based upon general business performance, the launch of a new product, or development of a new process
5. LOGISTICS EXCELLENCE AWARD - This award will put a spotlight on the heroes of the sector who have risen despite challenges; will shortlist and bring to the forefront individuals, organizations and projects that have created excellence in the field of logistics
6. OEM OF THE YEAR - This award celebrates the best company competing with aftermarket businesses, which increasingly innovates supply chains and product lines to deliver a superior product at competitive pricing
7. AFTERMARKET PARTS LOGISTIC AWARD - This award is for companies that have proven excellence in using the infrastructure and industry expertise to transform the distribution of aftermarket parts
8. CEO OF THE YEAR - This award recognizes the activity of a head of operations - Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, general manager or company president, that demonstrated commitment to the Romanian automotive sector by creating a positive impact with the business they work in
9. BEST ACTIVE SAFETY COMPANY OF THE YEAR - This award is for companies that focus on the importance of maintaining a clean driving record and create their products accordingly
10. LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD - This award recognizes the lifetime achievements of an individual that demonstrates commitment to the automotive industry landscape creating a positive impact within the business they work in
NOTE: Nominations may be submitted in Romanian or English.