Class of 2019 Graduation Questionnaire
In order to prepare for the graduation program, as well as graduation, please answer the following questions. This is due no later than May 2, 2019.
1. Your full legal name:
2. What are your plans after high school?
3. Regarding your answer to question #2, if are attending college/university or a trade school, where will you attend?
4. If you are going to the military, which service branch?
5. If you are going into the workforce, what is your career choice?
10. Please nominate one song to be voted upon for the Class of 2019's Class Song. (The lyrics will be printed in the program.)
List any scholarships (and amounts) you have received. You will turn in a copy of your letters to your counselor.
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
8. As you graduate from KHS, how do you want to be remembered by the community, staff and underclassmen?
Please complete the following statement, "(Your name) is the son/daughter of..."
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Krum Independent School District. -
Terms of Service