Dickinson County (Iowa) House Marker Sign Request
Complete the following form to request a replacement house marker sign. If your property does not have an address assigned to it, please complete the Physical Address Application form first by going to https://goo.gl/forms/oTMCJxKrKTZ63KIN2.

If you are not sure if your property has an address, call the 911 office at 712-336-3987 or go here: http://www.dc911.us/index.php/contact-us.
Email address *
Sample Dickinson County House Marker Sign
Name *
Your answer
Address *
This is the house number and street that will appear on the new sign
Your answer
Telephone Number *
Provide us with a phone number where we can reach you in case we have any questions about your request. We will also use this number to notify you when you can pick up your sign if you choose to install it yourself.
Your answer
Reason for Requesting a New Sign *
Select all that apply
What is the condition of the sign post? *
Do you want us to install the sign for you? *
You may install the sign yourself, however, you are responsible for calling 811 to have underground utilities located and you are responsible for any damages you cause to underground utilities while installing your house marker sign. If you install the sign yourself, make sure it is posted in a location where it won't be covered up by anything, can be read from the roadway, and is clearly visible from both directions.
Additional Comments
Include any additional information here that you feel will be helpful
Your answer
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dickinson County Emergency Management. Report Abuse - Terms of Service