1. Fill out this online membership form.2. Read the Rules of the Alaska Sailing Club and check Accept for each member.3. Read Release of Liability Agreement and check Accept for each member.4. Click Send Form button at the bottom of the form. 5. Pay dues online using the PayPal link following the form section. ORPay dues by mailing your check to the following address:
Alaska Sailing Club, Inc.P.O. Box 92554Anchorage, Alaska99509-2554
1. Family Memberships are “full memberships”, intended to include “a family group living under one roof”. Adult children (25 and over) are encouraged to purchase their own membership if they intend to use the club independently. Adult children (over 21) must purchase their own membership if they intend to use the club independently. Adult children (and any other family members living outside the house) are of course always welcomed as guests assuming they have a sponsoring member present. The cost of a Family Membership is $500.00.
2. Single Memberships are full memberships, intended to cover one adult aged 21 or over. The cost of a Single Membership is $250.00.
3. Junior Memberships are a full membership and are intended for individuals under the age of 21. The cost of a Junior Membership is $100.00.
4. Associate Memberships are available only to non-active individuals who do not utilize club facilities but wish to maintain an association with the Alaska Sailing Club. The cost of an Associate Membership is $25.00.