Andrew's Latest Scheme
Read the story and answer the questions below
1. Putting his head down on the table shows that Andruw was feeling -
2. Why didn't Andruw's parents agree to raise his allowance when he asked?
They thought he was wasting money on his projects.
They felt he was already getting enough allowance
They didn't have enough money to give him more.
They wanted him to spend more time studying
3. Which of these money-making schemes did Andruw try first?
4.' Life in middle school was passing him by while he was stuck at home up to his elbows in glue'. What does it mean to say that Andruw was up to his elbows in glue?
He had glue on his sleeves.
It was hard to get the glue out of the tube.
The glue was very expensive.
He was working with lots of glue
5. What can you conclude from Andruw's experiences as a pet sitter?
Not all of Andruw's failures were his fault.
Pet-sitting is not a good way for kids to make money.
The idea for the magnet project came from pet-sitting.An
Andruw never finished any of the job he started.
6. What kind of person is Andruw? Use details from the passage to support your answer.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Joseph's Primary School.