Volunteer / Board Member - Expression of Interest
Are you interested in volunteering with the leadership team of the Wharton Energy Network? Please complete this brief application.
What our volunteers share in common:
- You are passionate about energy and climate
- You are excited to serve your fellow Wharton alumni
- You bring passion, an eagerness to experiment, and take pride in your follow through
- For board roles, you have at least 3-5 hours per month of bandwidth, which is crucial in this initial phase of reinvigorating our alumni group's infrastructure.
We are also recruiting for the following board roles:
- VP, Communications: You are great with digital content. You will take the lead on issuing our newsletter, which promotes events, shares relevant alumni news, and industry insights. You will also be our webmaster, refreshing our online presence so that it better serves members.
Wharton Energy Network will reach out for a conversation if there's a fit.
Thanks for your interest!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
My Wharton/Penn affiliation (i.e. WG'10, W'87, C'01)
I am interested in the following role(s):
Here is why I am interested and how I could contribute (max 200 words):
Board applicants: I have the bandwidth to dedicate 5-7 hours per month.
Maybe. Can we discuss more?
No, I don't think so. Sorry.
N/A - I'm interested in volunteering in lighter touch ways.
I know an alum who would be great for a leadership position. I'd like to nominate them here (Please include their contact info so we can reach out!):
Anything else you'd like to share?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service