Ch. 6, Sec. 1 Video Assessment
Below is the Ch. 6, Sec. 1 video to help you answer your analysis questions.
Which of these has the most momentum?
A 5 kg object at rest
A 5 kg object travelling at 5 m/s
A 2 kg object at rest
A 2 kg object travelling at 25 m/s
Which of these do you think momentum is the most closely related to?
Impulse is described as the change in
If you double the time interval you apply a force, what happens to the impulse?
Cut in half
Stays the same
How confident are you about doing the Practice B problem shown in the video?
I got it
I need another example
I don't know how to do it at all
Which of these will result in the least amount of force being applied to an object at one time?
An egg hitting a concrete floor
An egg being dropped into a fluffy pillow
Do you think you can do the Practice C sample problem at the end of the video?
Which of these test prep questions do you still need help with?
1. Know the scientific definition of momentum?
2. Know how to rearrange the equation for momentum to solve for each variable?
3. Know what impulse is?
4. Know what the impulse-momentum theorem states?
5. Know how to rearrange the equation for the impulse momentum theorem to solve for each variable?
6. Know how to determine stopping distance using the impulse-momentum theorem?
7. Know how impulse can be changed by changing forces and time force is applied?
I feel like I can answer all of these questions
Write a 3 sentence summary of the video below
What questions do you have from watching the video?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ISD 15, St. Francis, MN.
Terms of Service