2019 Club Shows Entry Form for H&H CVC Club Members Only
IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE SHOWS WITH A CLUB STAND PLEASE CONTACT
3 FOXLOW AVENUE
IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE H & H CVC CLUB SHOW ON 1st SEPTEMBER PLEASE CONTACT
4 BUCKINGHAM ROAD
HARE & HOUNDS CLASSIC VEHICLE CLUB
NAME OF ENTRANT
HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER
MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER
VEHICLE - MAKE
VEHICLE - MODEL
VEHICLE - YEAR
VEHICLE - COLOUR
VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER
VEHICLE BRIEF HISTORY
WHICH CAR SHOWS WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND?
GAWSWORTH PRE-1975 SHOW - MONDAY 6th MAY
GAWSWORTH YOUNGTIMERS SHOW - MONDAY 27th MAY
TATTON PARK CLASSIC SPECTACULAR - 1st & 2nd JUNE (BOTH DAYS)
TATTON PARK CLASSIC CAR SPECTACULAR - 1st JUNE ONLY
TATTON PARK CLASSIC CAR SPECTACULAR - 2nd JUNE ONLY
DO YOU REQUIRE CAMPING OR CARAVAN FACILITIES AT TATTON?
LYMM HISTORIC TRANSPORT FESTIVAL - SUNDAY 23rd JUNE
DO YOU WISH TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PARADE AT LYMM?
HOPE SHOW - MONDAY 24th JUNE
BUGSWORTH BASIN FAMILY FUN DAY - SATURDAY 6th JULY
DIDSBURY CLASSIC CAR SHOW - SUNDAY 14th JULY
CLUB SHOW AT DOBBIES GARDEN CENTRE, MAPRLE - SUNDAY1st SEPTEMBER
PLEASE ADD ANY FURTHER INFORMATION HERE
HARE & HOUNDS CLASSIC VEHICLE CLUB LTD - INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHOWS & RUNS
1. All vehicles on runs, shows, events, etc., must be road legal.
2. When taking part in a run you must comply with all speed and road requirements.
3. H&HCVC does not accept any liability for any theft or damage whatsoever to any vehicle at shows, runs or any events. Whilst H&HCVC has public liability insurance this does NOT extend to vehicles and owners.
4. When attending a show you must be aware of, comply with, and take note of the organisers conditions. Special note MUST be taken of emergency requirements.
5. If required at a show and entry or other pass MUST be displayed at ALL times.
6. The maximum speed at ALL shows is 5 mph. Pedestrians have a right of way and great care MUST be taken. If you do not comply, you and your vehicle will be asked to leave.
7. You are more than welcome to display your engine but the bonnet MUST have a secondary means of support. Additionally ALL CARS MUST BE LEFT IN GEAR to ensure they cannot move.
8. All unattended vehicles must be parked in gear with the handbrake on.
9. Due notice MUST be taken of arrival and departure times as required by the organisers.
10. If you need to leave early for any reason you MUST have two H&HCVC marshalls and organiser's marshalls in attendance.
11. When attending any event where H&HCVC are involved it is deemed that you have read and accept these conditions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service