Los Angeles Interim Executives Academy
Offered in collaboration with the Master of Arts in Nonprofit Management program at Antioch University Los Angeles.
Event Timing: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, September 14 - 15, 2020
Event Address: Antioch University Los Angeles, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230
Event Contact: Syd Fredrickson (206) 799-1942 or
Event Cost: $595
Time Payments and Part-Pay Scholarships are available to assure accessibility to Interim Executives Academy. Please contact Syd Fredrickson to let us know your interest.
Any food allergies or special needs to be aware of during the event?
I understand that an invoice will be issued by Third Sector Company for this event and I will comply with the cancellation policy if necessary.
Third Sector Company will send an invoice for payment before the event. You will have the option of paying by check or via credit card through our secure online portal.
At Third Sector Company, we understand that sometimes things don’t go according to plan. When “life happens,” here is our policy regarding cancellations. We hope you understand that there are costs associated with guaranteeing catering orders, renting ample classroom space for those signed up, printing adequate quantities of materials and covering staff and transaction processing costs.
- Cancellations: Third Sector Company can issue full refunds for registrants up to 5 business days in advance of a program.
- Substitutions: At any time, you have the option to send another person rather than attend a program yourself. Please notify Third Sector Company of the substitution as soon as feasible.
- No shows: If you are unable to attend an event and have not canceled in advance, your payment will not be refunded. However, you may sign-up for a future program without additional cost.
- Weather cancellation: We use weather determinations made by local school districts in determining whether to cancel an event. If a program must be canceled due to weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered.
- Program minimums: Third Sector Company wants to offer the best programs possible for its customers, which includes making sure there is a minimum participant level to assure maximum learning value. If a program must be canceled due to not meeting minimum enrollment, an alternative date or full refund will be offered.
- If Third Sector Company cancels an event: We reserve the right to cancel any event or substitute presenters for any reason. If we cancel an event, we will be sure to personally contact all registrants and offer an alternative or full refund.
- Nonrefundable travel and hotel expenditures: Third Sector Company understands that participants in our program may incur air travel and lodging costs that are nonrefundable. In the case of a cancellation where the participant can prove nonrefundable amounts were incurred, Third Sector Company will offer a check in the amount of $150 as partial responsibility for the change.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service