University Police Services - Community Outreach Request Form
Please use this form to request a presentation/training/event from University Police Services. UPD offers materials on a variety of topics involving personal safety, campus policing, crime prevention, and emergency preparedness and can customize a presentation to suit your groups needs. Potential options include:
- Orientation presentations for new students and their parents as well as faculty and staff.
- Active assailant and personal safety on campus.
- Self-defense training.
- Services and resources provided to the campus community.
- Crime prevention: auto theft, burglary, robbery, nighttime safety, sexual assault, identity theft, cyberstalking, pedestrian safety, and more.
- Campus emergency preparedness.
- Job recruitment for University Police Services and police academy information.
University Police Services is ready, willing, and able to provide training to all students, faculty, staff, classrooms, clubs, and organizations on the UNLV, CSN, NSC, and DRI campuses as well as to the local Southern Nevada community at large.
In-person and virtual formats are available.
Type of Presentation/Event Requested
Active Assailant Presentation
General Crime Prevention & Safety Presentation
Orientation Presentation for students and/or staff
Custom Presentation or Outreach Event
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Nevada, Las Vegas.