Aisling Ridge Riding Lessons Registration
This is the registration form for our waiting list. Please complete one registration form per student Registration is a 2 step process; no payment is due at the time of filling out this form (step 1). Someone will contact you via email once if we have a spot that becomes available and matches your availability (step 2). Please Note the following before submitting this form:
1. Should a spot become available, confirmation is only complete once payment of the deposit invoice is received.
2. Students must wear boots that cover the ankle and long pants to ride.
3. Students must wear their own ASTM/SEI approved riding helmet while riding (helmets are available for trial lessons or on occasion if helmet is forgotten).
4. Due to COVID-19, Riders/guardians must acknowledge the Self-Declaration form as well as the facility’s Operations and Biosecurity protocol prior to coming to the barn, which is subject to change based on government and Public Health regulations.
5. Outside pets are not allowed on the property.
6. A waiver of liability must be signed prior to 1st lesson. These are available for download from our website or can be signed at the farm.
7. Lessons may be cancelled by Aisling Ridge for any reason, such as inclement weather, in which case cancelled lessons will be rescheduled or carried over at the sole discretion of Aisling Ridge.
8. Deposits and Lesson Fees are non-refundable. The amount of deposit will be applied towards the final invoice should you advise us the month prior that you want to discontinue lessons.
9. Missed Lessons/Cancellation Policy: Please kindly provide us with as much notice as possible if you need to miss a lesson. There are no makeups, credits or refunds for missed lessons. Should you need to miss more than 1 month of lessons (i.e. due to injury), please discuss with us.
Date of Birth
Please complete if student is under 18
Alternate Emergency Contact
Health Card #
Has the student ridden with us before?
If yes, the appropriate program will automatically be chosen for your child by us. If no, a trial lesson is also required before joining the program
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service