CSC Venue Rental Application
Please fill out the application completely to apply for your requested event. Questions? Email
or call 802-864-2499.
Business/ For-Profit Organization
Preferred contact method
Alcohol served by La Villa Bistro? (exclusive vendor)
Rentals from Vermont Tent Company? (exclusive vendor)
Music Provided by:
Requested Rental Date(s)
Requested Rental Time Frame
*Please include set-up and clean-up time.
Your space rental will include only the dates and times listed above and you will not have access to the space beyond this timeframe. Any rentals (chairs, tables, equipment, tents, etc) must be delivered and picked up at the discretion of the CSC staff. All other times not applied for and approved by the Community Sailing Center in this application will require an additional application & additional payment. For instance, if you’re planning an event for a Tuesday evening, please consider carefully the time you will need for rental deliveries and pick-ups as well as set-up and breakdown.
Purpose of Event
Number of Guests
Merrill Family Terrace (Third Floor deck - outdoor):
Monday - Friday (1pm - 11pm): $2,000
Sunday (9am – 11pm): $2,000
Saturday, Memorial Day - Labor Day (9am - 11pm): $3,000
Big Ed Classroom (2nd Floor- Indoor):
Full Day (8 hours): $500
Half Day (4 hours): $250
*(If access to the adjoining Conference Room is desired, must be requested at time of booking.)
Conference Room (Second Floor - Indoor)
Non-profit Rate: 25% discount on above rates
Non-profit Partner Rate: 50% discount on above rates
Must include mention of Community Sailing Center as sponsor at events.
The Community Sailing Center will be in touch within 2-3 business days of application receipt about date availability. Community Sailing Center approval, signed event facility rental contract and 50% non-refundable deposit required to confirm rental date.
Rental Application Timeline:
1. Community Sailing Center staff receives event application (including contract) via email.
2. Community Sailing Center approves date if available & has site visit with interested parties.
3. Interested parties submit non-refundable 50% deposit to confirm their event, date and time. Date is not confirmed until 50% deposit has been received.
4. Event insurance or certificate listing Community Sailing Center as Additionally Insured is due within two weeks of event for any event serving food and alcohol and for all private events. CSC event staff will remind users once if proof of insurance has not been received three weeks before the event. Event will be canceled if insurance is not provided within two weeks of event.
5. In-person pre-event site visit required with CSC event staff two weeks before the event. At this time, final instructions for opening/closing the space will be given.
6. Final payment is due at the time of the event.
How did you hear about us?
Friend / Referral
Attended an event at the CSC
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lake Champlain Community Sailing Center.