Both individuals and organizations are welcome to join us. For organizations, please complete sections 1A and 1B to be included on our map. Individuals please compete sections 1B.
Also - we want your input! What should be the goals of the network? What should be our priorities? Please fill out these quick questions in Section 2 below and let us know what you think.
If you have any questions, or want to get more involved, contact Nina Smolyar, email@example.com, or visit https://nertnetwork.org/
* Support Grassroots Groups by providing resources and inspiration to tackle issues like burnout, leadership, capacity, expectation-setting, and organizing. Help groups and individuals realize that they are not alone in this work.
* Support Inter-Connectivity, both among grassroots groups and with other kindred networks, such as Food Solutions New England, New England Local Energy Network, PINE, etc.
* Articulate a Common Story that conveys our vision for a for a joyful, inclusive, equitable, and sustainable future, despite threats of climate change, resource shortages, and inequities.
* Create a sense of “Network Self-Awareness” among resilience, Transition, and other grassroots groups in New England.
* Become "more than the sum of our parts" in order to enhance the resilience of the region as a whole.