10 Commandments Part 1
1) Compare Jesus’ statements of the most important commandment and first three commandments.
2) Investigate what other gods are present in the lives of middle schoolers and in the lives of parents.
3) Identify ways in which people misuse God’s name.
4) Develop ways in which your family can “pray, praise, and give thanks.”
5) Examine how you keep the Sabbath, and develop ways in which you will keep the Sabbath in the future
6) Memorize the first three commandments. Then explain them in your own words.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Trinity Lutheran Church.
Terms of Service