St. Alban's Annual Stewardship: Online Pledge Card
A pledge is a financial commitment made in faith, after prayer and discernment, to give a specific amount to the church's annual operating budget. This form allows you to submit your pledge online.
When you make a financial pledge to St. Alban's, it allows you to practice the spiritual discipline of stewardship and it allows the vestry to do the same as they prayerfully plan our budget for ministry and mission.
This form allows you to use the amount of your annual pledge. This form is not for submitting actual payments. To make a payment towards your pledge, you can do so in the offering plate on Sunday, mailing or dropping off a check at the church office, or by using our secure online giving portal at
STEWARDSHIP FAST FACTS
- The pledges of our members support 80% of our annual budget.
- In 2020, our average annual pledge was $4,000 ($333/month). The median annual pledge was $2,100 ($175/mo).
- Highlights of the 2021 budget include:
• Maintain clergy and lay staff salaries at current levels
• Support outreach and local mission partners
• Ensure resources for continued online ministries
• Provide worship and ministry supplies for a return to in-person worship and programming in mid-2021
• Cover ongoing expenses for utilities, maintenance, insurance, and upkeep
Your tax-deductible gift supports the mission and ministries of St. Alban's. Thank you!
Total ANNUAL Pledge amount for 2021
Enter the total amount you're pledging for 2021. For example, if you are giving $200 per month, enter $2,400.
Enter Total ANNUAL Pledge:
How frequently will your pledge be given?
Method of Payment
How would you like to submit your pledge?
Online using RebelGive (RebelGive provides secure online giving via our website. Click the blue "give" circle on the lower right of our page. Select this option to give via Credit Card, Debit Card, or Bank Transfer)
Setting up online bill pay through my bank
Sending a check in the mail
The Book of Common Prayer directs that all Christians have a duty "to make wills, while they are in health, arranging for the disposal of their temporal goods, not neglecting, if they are able, to leave bequests for religious and charitable uses" (BCP p. 445).
St. Alban's members may include the following St. Alban's Funds in their estate planning:
1. The Endowment Fund (for the long-term sustainability of St. Alban's mission and ministry)
2. Our One Foundation (Phase 1 of the campus Master Plan: the Parish Hall and Welcome Center)
3. Renew & Restore (Phase 2 of the campus Master Plan: The Church and Organ)
4. The Memorial Fund (Covers materials used in worship)
5. The Organ Fund (for ongoing organ maintenance)
They may also leave an undesignated bequest for the vestry to apply to the church's needs. The vestry invites all St. Alban's members to prayerfully consider a planned gift to the parish.
Have you considered a planned gift to St. Alban's?
I/we have remembered St. Alban's in our will(s).
I/we would like information about planned giving.
I prefer not to answer.
Please help us ensure our records are accurate.
Street Address 1
Street Address 2
Please indicate if the above number is your home, cell, or work phone number
If you do not have one, please write "none"
Is there anything else you'd like us to know?
Thank you for making a pledge to St. Alban's for our 2021 ministry budget.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Alban's Episcopal Church.