Hand2Hand packing events enable people to come together to pack weekend food items for kids in need. These items are added to a backpack of weekend food for children, ages 3-18, who face weekend food insecurity.
YOU are able to host a Hand2Hand packing event at your home, school, church, or business! Whether you are doing it on our own or with a group, you will be able to make a BIG impact by creating food packs to feed kids over the weekend!
All you need to do is:
1. Complete this form, and a Hand2Hand team member will reach out to you.
2. Hand2Hand will send you a food list of items to collect. (No expired food, please!)
3. Gather friends/family/co-workers to pack!
4. Pack the food item into the Ziploc bags to send home with kids over the weekend!
5. Drop off the packed food at our warehouse in Jenison (306 Chicago Drive, Jenison, MI 49428)
Thank you for helping us feed thousands of West Michigan students! We can't wait to hear from you!