Spring Concert Confirmation - 6th Grade Band
The big day is almost here! Your children have been doing a phenomenal job preparing for their second full band concert of the year and it is going to be an event to remember! Please take note of the following information to insure a smooth and successful performance for your child.
• Date: Monday, April 30th
• Time: Students should report to the Band Room no later than 6:30 pm. The concert begins at 7:00 pm and will last about 45 minutes.
• Location: Dodgen Middle School Theater
• Uniform: The band uniform consists of the white Dodgen Band polo shirt, solid black dress pants, long black socks, and completely black dress shoes. The uniform shirt will be worn tucked in. If you need to acquire any of these items, please do so as soon as possible.
• Rehearsal: Students will have only ONE combined rehearsal on Monday, April 30th during 6th and 7th period connections time.
• After the Concert: The Little Blue Ice Cream Truck will be outside Dodgen for everyone to enjoy ice cream and visit with band families!! Each band student will get a ticket for one free ice cream, and other guests are welcome to make a purchase if desired.
Student's first name
Student's last name
I have read and understand the details regarding the upcoming band concert.
Name of parent completing this form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service