#Monsterworld Mashup Visual Arts Exhibition--Call for Submission
Want to be part of an intimate concert? Want to be part of one of the best music festivals in the GTA?
Our theme this year is world urban music. We are calling for visual art pieces that have vibrant colors and textures or 3-D elements. This is a curated exhibit with works selected by a panel of professional artists, presented with support from Beaux Arts Brampton. Selected works will be featured in our kick-off party on June 1st, 2018.
Phone Number (on the day of event)
Your short artist's biography (maximum 100 words)
Title of Work
Size of Work
Is the work for sale? If yes, what is the sale price?
Please paste the link to digital image(s) of your proposed work here:
• Got more pieces that you would like to propose? Please fill out a form for each piece.
• There is very limited space in this exhibition. Be sure to apply early. We thank all who submit their proposals. Only selected artists will be contacted by MonstrARTity.
• There is no financial remuneration from being exhibited. However, artists are allowed to sell their work.
• Maximum size of work accommodated is 40” X 40”.
• Event time is 6 pm to 9 pm on June 1st, 2018. Selected artists must check in and set up no later than 5 pm on that day.
• Exhibit will be at the atrium in front of the Den, Sheridan College Brampton Campus.
• Submission deadline is 11pm on May 30th, 2018.
• Selected artists will be notified by 5 pm on May 31st, 2018. Confirmation from artist must be made in order to be accepted.
• Artists are responsible for the transportation, set up and take down of work.
• Artists will have exclusive VIP access to the event to meet and talk with our stars, local cultural and political leaders as well as to enjoy an evening filled with quality entertainment.
• Event will be monitored by MonstrARTity staff throughout the day.
• This is a recorded event. By accepting the offer, you will automatically sign our media release form.
• For more information, please contact Cindy Yip, Programming Consultant, at
• Submission deadline is 12 pm on May 23rd, 2018.
• Selected artists will be notified by 5 pm on May 25th, 2018. Confirmation from artist must be made by 12 pm on May 29 in order to be accepted.
• Selected artists must check in and set up no later than 5 pm on the June 1st.
• Exhibit is open from 6 pm to 9 pm on June 1st, 2018. Exclusive VIP reception is from 6 pm to 8 pm. Ticketed performance is from 8 pm to 11 pm.
• Take down starts after show intermission (around 9:10 pm) on June 1st, 2018.
• Artists are responsible for the transportation, set up and take down of their own work. Event volunteers are available to provide assistance.
Do you accept our entry guidelines?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MonstrARTity.
Terms of Service