Please fill this form out completely. If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First and foremost, Rules:
1. The main requirements are a 12 hour time commitment and a $35.00 deposit that is refunded to you when your hours are complete. The deposit MUST be paid online prior to the con. Once this is paid you will receive a final confirmation that you are accepted to volunteer.
2. You must be 16 and over to volunteer. If you are under 18, you must have a parent/chaperone over the age of 21 volunteer with you. They must sign up as a volunteer and must work the same hours and department as you. (IE, you will be paired up for your hours.)
3. Food and drink will be provided to all volunteers in the volunteer suite. This is located in Helm Room (first door on the left in the hallway with all the panel rooms). There is a sign out front labeled "Volunteer Headquarters". In addition to this, we usually have swag bags, pins and other random prizes for our volunteers to take home.
4. There is, unfortunately, no crash space available.
5. Cosplay during volunteering is up to the discretion of your department head.
6. No-shows or showing up excessively late for your shifts will result in penalties up to and including forfeiture of your badge and/or deposit.
7. Volunteers are to remain sober during their shift. THIS MEANS NO DRINKING DURING YOUR SHIFT OR BEING DRUNK WHEN YOU WALK IN.
8. Absolutely no illegal activities whatsoever. If found to be doing anything illegal, you will be asked to leave the con completely and will forfeit your deposit. You will not be allowed to purchase a regular attendee badge.
9. If you break any of these rules, you will forfeit your volunteer badge and your deposit. You will either have to buy a regular guest badge or leave the convention, unless you break rule number 8.
10. This final rule is the most important: HAVE FUN! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
Some other tidbits:1. General Volunteers- volunteer in the Dealers Room, Game Room, Panel Rooms, Video Rooms, and Weapons Check.2. If you want to be a Guest Relations Volunteer or a Safety Volunteer, the head of that department will need to accept you before you are officially in that department.3. If you are interested in volunteering with the Medical Crew please email me separately and I can forward your information on to the appropriate people.