You'd like to book a room for the Tiny Feet weekend? Please check out our following offer:
we have arranged double bedroom in a 4/5 room apartment in the UCC Castlewhite Student accommodation. The Apartments are 15 min walk to the city centre and 20min walk from the studio. The apartments are also serviced by 2 buses that to the city centre.
* the apartments provide a basic standard:
* each room has a small double bed (bed size: 1.22mx2.00m) desk, sink and vanity and a wardrobe.
* the apartment contains one shared bathroom with toilet and shower.
* it has a full kitchen, all cooking facilities and a dinning/living area.
* includes bed linen, 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel, shampoo/bodywash per person.
* Simple breakfast
* free onsite WIFI
* Check in 3pm - 10pm Friday 29th
* Check out before 10am Monday 1st June
€150 for 3 nights (Friday-Monday) in a double room inclusive a simple breakfast,
(please note if sharing a room there will be an extra charge of €10 for the second person per night)
The rooms will be allocated based on successful registration to the workshop and we ask you to pay a deposit of €50 within 7 days after the booking.
The balance must be paid in full before the 1st of April 2020.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Room (Friday, 29/5-Monday, 01/06)
Double occupancy (sharing a small double (1.22mx2.00m) bed)
If Sharing your room; Please name your Room mate
Would you like to share the apartments with anyone? Please name your flatmates.
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements (Vegan/ Gluten Free/Nut Allergy) and we will do our best to accommodate within reason.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service