IAP2 International Board of Directors - Canada Application
Thank you for your interest in representing IAP2 Canada internationally.
The role of the IAP2 International Board is to set the organisation’s strategic direction, ensure the delivery of its objectives, and uphold its values. Your focus will be to:
● Create, monitor, and ensure alignment with the vision, mission, and values of the organisation
● Establish policies, plans, and budgets to advance organisational objectives, and monitor compliance and performance
● Ensure adherence to governing laws
● Ensure strong fiduciary oversight and financial management, fundraising and resource development
● Set and maintain a framework for delegation of authority
● Safeguard the image and good name of the organisation
● Promote a collaborative and inclusive Board culture, support Board development, routinely monitor, and annually evaluate Board performance
PLEASE NOTE your responses to questions 4, 5 and 6 may be made public during the election period to promote your campaign. If successful, your responses might also be added to the Board section in the website or used for future marketing materials. You are also invited (though not required) to create a video to promote your campaign and include the link in this application. See website for suggestions on preparing a video. -
DEADLINE for nomination applications is 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
The IAP2 Canada Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to confirm receipt of your application.
I have been an IAP2 Canada member since
Organization and Title
City and Province
IAP2 Canada uses social media platforms. Check the following platforms that you use regularly.
1. Nominator for the Board Position: if you have a nominator, please provide their name and email contact. They must be an IAP2 member, e.g. board member, committee member or member in good standing.
Nomination: include name and email contact below
2. Have you taken the Certificate/Foundations training?
3. Share your current and past involvement with IAP2 or IAP2 Canada (please include activities/positions and dates).
4. VISION: Share your vision of meaningful engagement and describe where you think the field might be going. (150 words or less) *public statement
5. STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS: Describe why you are an ideal candidate and the kinds of contributions you would like to make internationally. (250 words or less) *public statement
6. BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Explain how you expect the IAP2 International Board of Directors to work with and on behalf of members, what you feel are members’ needs and potential contributions, and how you would tap into these as a Board Member. (150 words) *public statement
7. Share anything else you feel would be helpful to members in deciding on your nomination. (150 words)
8. We invite you to include a short video (1-2 minutes) for self promotion. Please insert the link here.
Thank you for your interest!
Privacy: The information collected about you will only be used for purposes related to your expressed interest in volunteering. The security of your personal information is important to us. As such, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, and correctly use the information we collect for our intended purposes.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service