Extra Addenda Agreement
The following provisions apply to this addenda agreement:
1. This addenda agreement does not alter the basic contract in any way.
2. This addenda agreement may be terminated as follows:
a. Automatic Termination – The addenda agreement is to automatically terminate at the conclusion of the contract term.
b. Voluntary Termination – The addenda agreement may be terminated at any time by mutual agreement between the educator, the
principal/supervisor and the Administrator of Personnel.
c. Involuntary Termination – An employee may be involuntarily terminated during the term of the addenda agreement if:
(i) There is evidence that the immediate supervisor made a sincere effort to help the educator remediate the unsatisfactory performance except in cases of extreme or serious problems or emergency; or
(ii) Reasonable advance written notice of planned termination is given to the educator. A minimum of 20 working days written notice is recommended. In case of extreme or serious problems, no advance notice is required.
3. It is understood and agreed that nothing herein shall be construed to entitle an employee to an addenda beyond the term described above. Any employee, signing the addenda, pursuant to the policies and procedures of the Alpine School District, shall not have an expectation of continued employment under an addenda beyond the term described above. It is also understood that the initiation and termination of all addenda agreements must be approved by the Board of Education.
4. In the event an employee terminates his basic contract, this addenda becomes invalid.
5. The additional compensation earned through this addenda will be in addition to the basic contract amount listed on the salary schedule. This additional compensation is excluded from the computation of any early retirement incentive stipend benefit. See Policy #4033, Item 3.0
6. Payment for Addenda: Employees select one of the following options for payment of services.
Instructor Name (One name only)
ASD Employee Number
American Fork Junior High (405)
American Fork High School (704)
Canyon View (411)
Cedar Valley (721)
Lehi Junior High (441)
Lehi High School (735)
Lone Peak (737)
Mtn. Ridge (494)
Mtn. View (739)
Oak Canyon (485)
Orem Junior High (459)
Orem High (754)
Pleasant Grove Junior (478)
Pleasant Grove High (779)
Vista Heights (490)
Extra Curricular Assignment
Summer Conference 1 Day
Summer Conference 2 Days
Assignment Begin Date
Assignment End Date
Lump sum payment at the end of the assignment to be paid on the payroll following the end date.
Payment over 12 months or remaining checks.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Alpine School District.