THE ADJECTIVE/THE ADVERB
Choose the right variant
1. We look so ___. What's up?
2. Her voice sounded ___.She was nearly crying.
3. It's becoming ___. Put on your coat.
4. The fish tasted ___.
5. People know him to be a ___-behaved and ___-hearted person.
6. She is so ___-minded and often forgets her keys.
7. He is very ___-tempered and doesn't get on with everyone.
8. Can you fix that dripping tap? It's getting on my nervous. - It's really ___.
9. I get ___ when people throw rubbish down in the street.
10. She was ___ upset by his behaviour. He came home so ___ that night.
11. I was ___ when I realized that I had ___ enough money to pay the bill.
12. He came ___ in the race and was ___ by his performance.
13. ___ of all I like to watch serials.
14. Hotels are becoming ___ nowdays.
the most expensive
the more expensive
15. If you are interested in ___ details ask the head of the office.
16. The village was situated ___ than I expected.
17. Susan is ___ interested in art than in music.
18. The damage to the car could be ___ than we expected.
19. John is a rich person: he even has ___ to buy an airplain for his own family.
very money enough
20. ___ you climb, ___ you fall.
more higher, more further
the higher, the further
the more higher, the more further
as higher, as further
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service