Students wishing to live in campus apartments are required to meet the following criteria:
- be a current, full-time (enrolled in 12 or more credits) BW Student
- have lived in campus housing for two years or commuted for two years (or a two year combination of both)
- be 21 years of age by September 30, 2012 OR ask their current Hall Director to submit a reference form (HDs have the form)
- have a cumulative GPA of 2.30
- be in good conduct standing
Please note the following:
-ONE APPLICATION PER STUDENT must be submitted, not one application per apartment group!
-Student Conduct records will be considered in this process. If you have a Student Conduct history, please consider using the "Additional Information" question to submit a statement addressing your Student Conduct file as it applies to this application.
-Currently living in an apartment does not gaurantee you will be eligible for an apartment in 2013-2014 OR that, if you are still eligible, you will get the same apartment you currently live in.