Even though this is NOT a review tour, the publisher has graciously offered hosts a digital copy (INT) or a limited print (US Only) copy of the book. (Only 1 copy of the book will be provided for the same host on multiple tours of this title.)
There will be a tour wide giveaway to share on this tour.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on March 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST or sooner
Lord Tempesto is a snake in every sense. As a human, he is slimy, deceitful, and manipulative, but when he’s denied what he wants, he transforms into a gigantic, powerful snake. He wants nothing more than to rule the kingdom for himself, and he’ll stop at nothing to get what he wants.
Princess Melina dreams of marrying a knight in shining armor so she can rule her father’s kingdom someday. But when monster Lord Tempesto captures her and threatens to destroy her beloved kingdom if she doesn’t marry him, she has no choice but to submit to the hideous monster’s demands.
James, the son of a knight, hears about Princess Melina’s plight and sets out on the long journey to rescue her. But his own skills aren’t enough to win the fight against such a ruthless monster with strong, sinewy arms, and it takes teamwork between the captive and her rescuer to save the kingdom from the monster for good.
The Knight in Battered Armor shows children of all ages the importance of doing what is right no matter what and not being afraid to protect what is most important.
1. Participating in one of the following types of stops, and specifying which book or books you will feature:
- Bookstagram photos (and original PHOTOGRAPH) of the book(s) by host on Instagram - Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Facebook Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 6 days)- Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Twitter Cover (required to be up for a minimum of 6 days)
2. Share about the giveaway on your social media outlets, including link to giveaway on JustRead's tour landing page.
3. Submit your completed link(s) in the form provided in the tour assets by the completion of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 5 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective stops at their assigned date by 12 NOON (PM) EST.
4. If you plan on posting a review of the book in the future and if you received the book for FREE (no monetary compensation), according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.