When you need to talk OR want to anonymously report a concern use the SAFE 2 TALK form below.

 You are SAFE 2 TALK about any problem without using your name, so report it and let us help.

If this is an emergency, call 911 IMMEDIATELY!!!
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
It's SAFE 2 TALK, so if you...
What's going on? The more information, the better.  Please choose an option below. *
I want to talk about something going on with... *
What concerns you or makes you uncomfortable?  Select all that apply. *
What is the name of the person or persons of which you are concerned ?: *
It's SAFE 2 TALK.  Please tell us something about your concern (Including... Who ? What ?, When ?, Where ? and How Do You Know ?) *
What is your name and how can we get hold of you to talk?  If you want to be anonymous please leave this block blank.
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of High Mount School. Report Abuse