Beneficiary 2020 Request for Proposal
As an active and responsible member of Houston's LGBT community, The Houston Montrose Softball League Association (MSLA) each year donates a percentage of its annual revenues to local charities. Upon review of their needs, the Board of Trustees chooses these charities at the beginning of the season. As a league we take great pride in being able to give back to the community we serve!
During the month of January, the MSLA invites local organizations who seek to improve the quality of life for individuals in the Houston and surrounding areas and the LGBT community. These beneficiaries typically fall within 3 observable categories: Health and Wellness, Community Development and Education. The Board of Trustees will select beneficiaries once the grant proposal process closes at the end of the month and announce the beneficiaries in the Spring Season.
The requirements for consideration are simple:
1. A description of the prospective organization or program funds will be used for.
2. A Mission Statement of the organization.
3. If selected, a copy of the latest tax filing may be requested (send to our Treasurer:
4. If selected, Proof of 501(c)3 status may be requested (send to our Treasurer:
5. If selected, a Follow-Up Report submitted on or before December 1st may be requested (send to our Treasurer:
6. If selected, volunteers of your organization may be requested for specific events for assistance (ex: LSC, Pageant, etc...)
In 2019, the MSLA was fortunate to donate to 4 outstanding organizations: Child Advocates, UH LGBTQ Red Dinner Fund, The Montrose Center and Adopt a Rescued Friend. In 2020, the MSLA aims to award an even larger amount for more of the deserving organizations and programs that enrich and serve our community. These monies will be distributed at our Annual Awards Banquet. For any questions please contact
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Montrose Softball League Association.