Radical Collaboration Award: Application
(Note: award language is modeled after a similar grant by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative)
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Monday, December 2nd, 11:59pm
NOTIFICATION DATE: Monday, December 16th, 2019
Thank you for your interest in the Futurebound Radical Collaboration Award. This award is aimed at supporting new partnerships that foster collaboration between diverse ecosystem stakeholders in solving the greatest challenges in child development. Radical collaboration is loosely defined by a high amount of diversity or unexpectedness in the partnership-- collaborators who might not ordinarily work together because they come from different sectors, disciplines, and/or backgrounds.
Each award will provide teams with $1,000 in a visa gift card to meet in person, explore ideas, brainstorm, test, or plan solutions to tackle challenges. This funding is intended to encourage new partnerships and minimize the upfront costs of exploring and engaging in shared problem-solving.
Examples of how the award might be spent:
● Fund site visits to learn about a partner’s work
● Host roundtables at a partner’s site
● Facilitate shared strategic planning for joint projects
● Prototype and test a solution
● Model an intervention or strategy at a partner’s site
● Attend a conference or workshop together to gain skills
1) Build new relationships between diverse stakeholders in the Futurebound ecosystem
2) Explore the potential of new and uncommon partnerships
3) Inspire collaborators to try something new and push outside of their comfort zone
● At least one organization/individual using funds must be based in Colorado, but you may go out of state for learning or bring someone from out of state into Colorado if you choose
● Collaborations must include at least two organizations or entities that attended the Futurebound Summit and may invite and fund the participation of additional partners who did not attend the summit as long as there are at least two partners who attended the summit.
● Collaborating teams must designate a “Contact Organization” to receive the award; the “Contact Organization” will receive one visa gift card for the group.
● Collaborations should consist of organizations/individuals who have never worked together before.
● Organizations/individuals can receive funding for a maximum of two collaboration grant proposals.
● Up to 10 awards will be distributed
A $1,000 visa gift card will be sent to the "Contact Organization" upon being chosen for this award.
FOLLOW-UP AND MEDIA
Recipients will be featured in Futurebound announcements and social media at a future date to be determined by Futurebound. Recipients will also be asked to submit a short final reflection once they complete their work and no later than June 30, 2020. Detailed instructions for completing and submitting reflections will be provided with award letters.
Application begins in the next section
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gary Community Investments.