Gurukul Registration Form
The Online registration for Gurukul begins on Saraswati Puja day, January 29, 2020, and it closes on 1st day of Vasant Navaratri, March 25, 2020. A late fee of $101 applies to registrations after March 25th, 2020 and $151 for registrations after May 25th, 2020.
Admission Priority: Priority will be given to those who are already enrolled in Gurukul in 2020-21 academic year (Existing Gurukul students) and have maintained 75% attendance and have scored minimum 75% marks. New students will be admitted based on the first-come-first-served basis.
Curriculum: Temple offers programs to relate with Hindu Dharma, language, and culture. In the academic year 2020-2021, Temple will offer Hindu Dharma and Culture, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Sanskrit, and Carnatic Music to those children who are six years old on August 31, 2020. Besides these programs, Temple also offers SAT to 15-17 aged students.
Communication: The Temple uses email as its primary and only means of communication. We recommend that you check your spam folders. Temple is not responsible if you didn't get email due to wrong spelling of your email, and/or blocking mass email on your server.
Sibling: If you wish to register more than one children in your family to register, you must complete online registration for each child.
Admission Requirements: (1) Age: 6 years as of August 31, 2020, (2) Membership: Parents of existing students must renew their membership by January, 29, 2020. New students' parents will be requested to come to the Temple on a specific Sunday to pay for membership and cost of books. (3) Gurukul admission will not be processed without Temple membership. Temple recommends that you renew your membership, update your email and phone number, and other personal information to ensure you receive all important communications, on time.
Admission Notice: Completing online registration does not guarantee admission to the Gurukul program. The Education Committee admits students based on many factors, including but not limited to, seats available in a classroom, classroom availability, teachers’ availability, etc., and occasionally the class time may change to accommodate more students.
Agreement & Understanding:
1. You agree to the policies and guidelines set forth in the Temple’s Gurukul Handbook posted on
2. You agree to bring your children every Sunday to attend classes at least 10 minutes prior to their classes begin, and will work with your child to complete the assigned homework.
3. You agree to pay $25 per subject (except Tamil language and SAT for which you pay $40), to defray the cost for books, printing materials, and other activities.
4. You agree to attend parent's orientation (upon your child’s acceptance into the Gurukul program) and parent-teacher conference on August 23 at 11 AM.
5. You understand that even after getting admission, your child’s seat may be forfeited due to continued absence and his/her seat may be offered to a waitlisted student.
Registration Prerequisite: You must be Temple members before registering for Gurukul.
Registration Process: Registration is a 3 step process. The first step is to complete online registration (Paper forms will not be accepted). The 2nd step is that you will receive an email to come to the Temple and pay your membership (if not paid already) and cost of the books. At this point, the admission is provisional. And, the last and final step is that you will receive an email from the Temple that your children' admission is confirmed. The classes begin on August 30, 2020.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bharatiya Temple Society of Central Ohio.