HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. All spirits, wines, sake, or alcoholic beverages used must come from the Tenzing Wine & Spirits portfolio. These Tenzing products will be provided for competitors on the day of the competition. Infusions with these spirits are not allowed.
2. No homemade ingredients are allowed. Bitters, syrups, tonics and flavored sodas must come from the Tenzing Wine & Spirits portfolio.
3. Competitors must bring all of their own tools. This includes but is not limited to: shakers, jiggers, strainers, tea strainers, pour spouts, syrup bottles, bitters, decanters, glassware, small wares, straws, etc.
4. Juices, raw ingredients, fruit and herbs are allowed but will not be provided. Lemon and Lime Juice will be provided for you. Competitors are responsible for all ingredients not listed as part of the Tenzing Wine & Spirits portfolio.
5. Competitors should bring enough ingredients, juices, glassware and garnishes to produce 4 cocktails (2 for judges, 2 for photographs).
6. Competitors must provide their own glassware.
7. Garnishes can be prepared before the competition.
8. Cocktail must be named. No lewd, suggestive or inappropriate cocktail names.
9. Absolutely no fire or open flame can be used in the execution of the cocktail.
10. Each competitor will have access to a standard 120V electrical outlet for the cocktail production. Use of the outlet must be specified in cocktail description.
11. Cocktail submissions will be tasted and reviewed blindly.
12. 40 competitors selected to compete will be notified on September 6th, 2019.
13. Must be 21+ to enter.