2020-2021 Greater New Orleans Alumnae Panhellenic Scholarship Application
The Greater New Orleans Alumnae Panhellenic (GNOAP) will award one (1) scholarship to an undergraduate NPC woman who attends one of the following universities: Loyola University, Nicholls State University, Southeastern Louisiana University, Tulane University or University of New Orleans. The scholarship winner will be awarded $2,000.00 to be used towards tuition, books, fees and/or university housing.
1) Enrolled as a full time undergraduate student for the 2020-2021 academic year
2) Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
3) Demonstrate ongoing involvement in her sorority or local university Panhellenic
4) Be an initiated member in good standing of a National Panhellenic Conference Sorority.
1) Submit Online Application
2) Submit an official transcript from University as of January 2020 to:
Joanne M. Lanaux, GNOAP Scholarship Chairperson
5455 Bellaire Drive
New Orleans, LA 70124
3) Submit a letter of recommendation on official letterhead from a University official/professor or national officer/chapter advisor from your NPC organization. Recommendation letters must be submitted from the writer directly to GNOAP at
The Scholarship will be awarded at the Greater New Orleans Alumnae Panhellenic Annual Banquet on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 6:00pm. The winner will be notified prior to the Annual Banquet. The winner and a guest are invited to attend the Annual Banquet.
For more information, visit the Greater New Orleans Alumnae Panhellenic website (
). If there are any questions, please contact Joanne M. Lanaux, GNOAP Scholarship Chairperson at
DEADLINE: March 25, 2020
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Gamma Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Sigma Alpha
Alpha Sigma Tau
Alpha Xi Delta
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Phi Epsilon
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Phi Sigma Sigma
Pi Beta Phi
Sigma Delta Tau
Sigma Sigma Sigma
Theta Phi Alpha
Zeta Tau Alpha
Permanent Address (Street, City, State, Zip Code)
College Address (Street, City, State, Zip Code)
Permanent Home Phone Number
Cell Phone Number
Chapter Advisor's Name
Chapter Advisor's Email Address
Southeastern Louisiana University
University of New Orleans
Current Year in School
Expected College Degree
Expected Year of Graduation
Full Time Student Status
Yes, I am a Full Time Student.
No, I am not a Full Time Student.
My Undergraduate Cumulative GPA is
on a _________ point system
LEADERSHIP, INVOLVEMENT AND HONORS INFORMATION:
1) Sorority activities and officer positions held (include year held):
2) College Panhellenic involvement (include year held):
3) Academic honors or recognitions received (include dates)
4) Community and volunteer activities (include dates)
5) How has membership in your sorority impacted your life?
6) Describe how you plan to continue your involvement in your sorority after graduation?
I agree to refund the Greater New Orleans Alumnae Panhellenic the total amount of this scholarship should I withdraw from undergraduate school during the 2020-2021 academic year.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service