Mentees will meet with assigned mentors for the 2018 WIW Mentorship Program.
Please complete your contact information below and answer the following questions to complete your application for consideration.
Are you current on your dues for Wireless Technology Forum affirming your membership for Women in Wireless (WIW)?
Information Security (Cyber Security)
Financial Technology (FinTech)
Retail Technology (RetailTech)
Data Science & Data Analytics (Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Internet of Things (IoT), Predictive Analytics, Storytelling through data, Data Visualization)
Artificial Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Immersive Technologies, Telepresence, Alternative Realities, and Simulations)
Mass Media (Broadcasting, Film, Music, News media, Publishing, World Wide Web)
Current Position Title
Total Years of Working Experience
5 - 10 years
11 - 15 years
16 - 20 years
20 years +
1. Briefly describe your major responsibilities.
2. What gives you the greatest sense of job satisfaction?
3. What do you regard as your major strengths?
4. What areas would you like to focus on for improvement?
5. Describe the area of responsibility that you find most frustrating.
6. What helps you most in your work?
7. What hinders you from achieving your goals?
8. Are you happy in your present job? Why? or Why Not?
9. Do you have any accreditations, degrees or certifications? If so, what?
10. Where do you see yourself professionally in 5 years?
11. What would you like out of a mentor?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service