To book a site on the campground, please complete the following form. The cost to book a site for the weekend is $40.00 (CASH ONLY) and will reserve your site for Friday, July 29th through Sunday, July 31st. You cannot book a site for individual days of the festival.
This campground is ONLY available for campers in tents. Space is limited, so trailers and RVs are not allowed. Campers must sleep in their tents.
Each site is limited to 4 people. If you are in a group larger than 4, please complete a subsequent registration to book a second site and indicate that you are within a larger group to be placed next to each other.
The following rules apply at all times for the campground:
1) No alcohol, drugs or other substances are permitted.
2) No smoking on the property - you MUST leave the campground if you wish to smoke and be 9 metres away from any doorway.
3) No noise after midnight - this applies for the ENTIRE festival.
4) No pets are permitted - if you require an animal for a disability, please indicate below.
5) No open flames.
6) Be mindful of your neighbours and the space - trashcans will be placed at the campsite to deposit refuse.
PLEASE clean up after yourselves after your stay.
Festival security and washroom facilities will be available on site, as well as hand-washing stations. There will be no access to power and no running water at the campground, but a booster pump supplying fresh water is located on Main Street.
By completing this registration, you are agreeing to the above rules and terms for your stay at the SappyFest XI Campground.