EMS PHYSIO LTD CPM Hire form
Conditions of Hire
Conditions of Hire
• Kinetec CPMs from EMS PHYSIO LTD are provided for hire on weekly tariffs only with a miniumum 4 week hire period to start your hire period.
• EMS PHYSIO LTD will accept no responsibility for any injury arising from the incorrect use of the CPM supplied.
• The CPM is the sole responsibility of the person hiring the CPM for the duration of this agreement.
• The CPM is supplied for the use of person hiring it only and shall not be used with any other person or a third party without written permission of EMS PHYSIO LTD.
• The CPM will not be dispatched to the hiring person prior to clearance of the initial hire cost and the provision of a holding deposit of £150.
• The CPM must be returned to EMS PHYSIO LTD within one week of the end of the hire period. The return is a free of charge service and should be arranged directly with EMS PHYSIO LTD. Failure to return the CPM within the stated time period will incur charges of one weeks hire for every week or part thereof extra to this agreement, until the CPM is received by EMS PHYSIO LTD.
• The CPM must be returned in the original packaging supplied. Please apply the labels supplied by EMS PHYSIO LTD and the carrier (at point of collection) to the outside of the packaging.
• EMS PHYSIO LTD require you to comply and adhere to the requirements of the Certification of Decontamination which will be supplied with your hire unit.
• Any costs associated with repair of the CPM due to damage, (accidental or otherwise), during the period of its hire will be borne by the person hiring the equipment.
• If the CPM is not returned by the agreed date, in good working condition and in its original packaging, the hiring person may become liable for the full value of the CPM and any other costs involved.
Knee - minimum hire period 4 weeks £300
Each additional week £70
Elbow, Hand or Ankle - minimum hire period 4 weeks £364
Each additional week £91
Deposit £150 - refunded after return of unit. (NHS Trusts and Clinics need not pay deposit)
All prices shown include vat
EMS PHYSIO LTD
Full name of hirer (first name and surname)
Special delivery instructions ie access, gates, buzzers etc
Contact telephone number
Type of CPM required for hire
Please specify the type of CPM unit you would like to hire - minimum hire period is 4 weeks. After the minimum period of hire we will contact you to see if you wish to extend the hire period or return the unit.
Tick below to confirm you have read the conditions of hire.
I have read the conditions of hire and by ticking the box I wish to proceed
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service