Thank you for your interest in an Isla internship!
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. As soon as we receive your complete application and application fee, we will do a review and contact you within 1-2 weeks. The internship placement process takes approximately 4-6 weeks from application to placement.
So let's get started! What should you expect? The good news is that our application does not take a long time to complete! We ask you to complete the following small sections of the application...
1. INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INTRODUCTION
2. CONTACT INFORMATION Let us know where you are from and how we can reach you.
3. INTERNSHIP PREFERENCES Choose three internship preferences from the list of internships from the dropdown menu. Internship descriptions may be found on our website. If you are uncertain, let us know by clicking on the Undecided box and we will contact you. Or you can contact Isla at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. EDUCATION & BACKGROUND Tell us about your educational background. In a separate email, please send your a) unofficial or official undergraduate and graduate school academic transcripts, and b) resume or CV to email@example.com
. We also ask for two letters of reference (at least one from a professor) to be sent directly by your referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note: you do not have to wait for your transcripts and reference letters to arrive before submitting your application.
5. PERSONAL STATEMENT
* What is your motivation for pursuing an Isla internship abroad? (500 words or less)
* Describe challenges & concerns you might have while living & working abroad.(500 words or less)
Please note: you do not have to wait to complete your personal statement before submitting your application.
6. APPLICATION FEE Confirm your application by submitting a non-refundable $75 application fee via PayPal.
7. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION!
Continue to Section No. 2 to begin your application starting first with your contact details...