- Teams of student-filmmakers create short films within 4 days [April 15-18] from script-to-screen. A schedule of the week can be found here: [ https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UKl7ThDIbkSgAKPp2E70WfKEns9JHQB0 ]
- Teams are comprised of youth who are interested in video production and looking for an opportunity to learn how.
- Transformative Culture Project will offer video production training, equipment, and post-production training and support.
- Accepted teams will take part in workshops to train the filmmakers about script writing, storyboarding, cinematography, camera operation, sound recording for video, how to capture a scene, and how to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Teams will be responsible for: creating their crew, writing the script, being present at all workshops, video production, casting actors, and finishing their film by 5:00PM Thursday so they may be screened at the Film Fest.
- All finished films will debut on Friday, the 19th in a culminating film festival at ArtsEmerson [559 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111]
- We have space for 5 teams. Teams must be led by a DIRECTOR. This DIRECTOR will be the point-person between TCP and each team.
FAQs1. How much does this cost? THIS IS FREE.2. What are the films about? FILMS SHOULD DEAL WITH ISSUES ADDRESSING THE COMMUNITY.3. Is there a limit to the team size? WE RECOMMEND AT LEAST 2 MEMBERS WITH A MAX OF 5.4. How long are the videos? 4-7 MINUTES, NOT INCLUDING CREDITS.5. Who can apply? HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS.6. What is the application deadline? DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS APRIL 11th, 2019 @ 12:00AM.7. When and how will I know if my team's been accepted? ACCEPTANCE EMAILS & CALLS WILL GO OUT APRIL 12th, 2019. DIRECTORS MUST REPLY TO THIS ACCEPTANCE MESSAGE WITHIN 24hrs, OTHERWISE THEY FORFEIT THEIR SPOT.
Send questions to Matt@tcproject.org