Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2019 ICE Conference! #ICE19 will be held Feb. 25-28, at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center. Did you know the whole conference is put together by volunteers? Thank you for wanting to join our biggest volunteer-run conference in Illinois!
Each volunteer assignment will be for a 2-hour time commitment on the day of volunteering. (Volunteer opportunities are available from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday; and from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm on Tuesday.)
Volunteers will receive:
• $20 food voucher for the day you volunteer at the conference
• volunteer t-shirt (one shirt per volunteer, even if you volunteer multiple days)
• access to special seating at our opening session and keynote
• access to a special VIP lounge area
• entry into a special "volunteers-only" raffle for prizes
PLEASE REMEMBER, ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST BE REGISTERED FOR THE CONFERENCE!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW! To register for #ICE19, please go to: http://conference.iceberg.org
Your #ICE19 Conference Volunteer Coordinators are Charlene Chausis and Lauren Wysocke, and can be reached by email at email@example.com